Let Me Open The Door To Your Next Home!
"My goal is to make you a happy, satisfied client - I reach my goal by ensuring you meet yours."
It gives me great pleasure to work in the real estate industry in Cambridge. I grew up in Cambridge and real estate has always interested me. I became a licensed REALTOR® in 1991 and have had the benefit of working with many clients with many different needs and interests.
Without exception, I provide the best service and advice possible knowing that home buying and selling can sometimes be a stressful and confusing process. With expertise, integrity, honesty, and a dedication to listening to clients' needs, buyers and sellers can be confident that I will make their experience a pleasant and successful one.
Successful real estate transactions and solid relationships with clients have resulted in many repeat customers and referrals. Your happiness and satisfaction are important to me and I look forward to meeting your real estate needs.
- Over 27 years of full-time experience
- Attained my Real Estate Brokers designation in 2008
- Licensed to sell Real Estate in 1991
- A graduate of Seneca College and George Brown College
- Able to serve clients in English and Portuguese
- I am a member in good standings with the following Associations:
- CANADIAN REAL ESTATE ASSOCIATION
- ONTARIO REAL ESTATE ASSOCIATION
- CAMBRIDGE ASSOCIATION OF REALTOR® INC.
- REAL ESTATE COUNCIL OF ONTARIO
A graduate of the following schools:
- Diploma - Glenview Park Secondary School, Cambridge, Ontario
- Diploma - Property Management (Residential) - George Brown College of Applied Arts and Technology
- Diploma - Real Property Administration - Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology
I have furthered my real estate education with the following courses:
- Real Property Law
- Principles of Appraisals
- Residential Financing
- Property Management
- Professional Real Estate Brokerage